When it comes to the wedding day, one of the most important (and often, most difficult) decisions that you have to make is where to hold your wedding. In Milwaukee, it seems that there are an unlimited amount of unique locations to choose from. However, finding one that suits your specific needs may be tricky. We’ve found some venues that you may not have even considered for your big day. Check them out below (and don’t forget to reach out when it comes to planning your video and photography needs.)
- The Whirly Ball- At first glance, this business is perfect for a fun night out. Laser tag, Hyper Bowling, and Whirly Ball, the company’s namesake activity, which combines lacrosse, hockey, and basketball with bumper cars, makes for a fun evening. However, there is also an event space that is perfect for weddings, receptions, corporate events, and much more. If you are looking for a place that mixes fun with class, The Whirly Ball may be the perfect fit for you. The Whirly Ball is located at 185 S Moorland Rd Brookfield, Wis. http://www.whirlyball.com
- Third Space Brewing- It seems obvious, right? A good Wisconsin wedding needs some tasty nectar and a brewery would have just the answer for that. Situated in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, this spacious, welcoming venue has the capacity for events of many sizes. Whether it is a small intimate gathering or one that includes several extended family members, Third Space Brewing has a space to help you celebrate that special day. Learn more about their unique and welcoming venue by clicking the link: Third Space Brewing is located at 1505 W St. Paul Ave, Milwaukee Wis. https://thirdspacebrewing.com
- The Loft at the Family Farm LLC- Maybe you want a little rustic touch for your special day? The Loft at the Family Farm in Grafton, WI might be exactly what you are looking for. This spacious venue, located on a stunning 35-acre property, brings a mix of the modern and rustic into the same location.. The venue itself seats 230 and is only roughly 18 minutes away from Milwaukee, making it easy for guests to enjoy what the city has to offer before and after the wedding day. The venue is located at 328 Port Washington Road Grafton, Wis. http://www.familyfarmllc.net/
- St James 1868 – This is perhaps one of the most elegant and unique venues that we’ve come across and we are swooning over it. St James 1868 is a 150-year-old historic church that was repurposed into two wedding venue spaces, The Hyde and The Abbey. Both have been restored with a touch of Old World European flair and bring an extra level of elegance through the simple decor changes that have been added. From the filtered natural light that graces the Hyde’s open space to the Abbey’s original Tiffany stained glass windows, St. James 1868 is truly a venue that will make for an unforgettable wedding day. The venue is located at 833 W. Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, Wis. https://stjames1868.com/
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum – When it comes to a truly unique and exquisite venue, Villa Terrace always makes the list. From the Parnassus Terrace to the Demmer Neptune Gate, there is no limit to elegant views in the venue’s Renaissance Garden, one of the highlights of Villa Terrace. Relax before the ceremony, take photos, or host the wedding itself in these stunning outdoor spaces. The indoor spaces of Villa Terrace include a wealth of art pieces to observe and study as well as picturesque views of Lake Michigan. This venue has been a favorite for many Milwaukee couples over the years and you’ll see why after just a few minutes there. Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum is located at 2220 N. Terrace Ave. Milwaukee, Wis. https://www.villaterrace.org/
When it comes to your wedding day, remember that the most important part is why you are doing it. You are marrying the person you want to spend your life with. That being said, we know how important it is to find the venue that suits your needs and we hope that this post has helped to space some ideas for you. Happy Wedding Planning!