Whether your wedding is right around the corner, or down the road, Cream City Weddings has everything you need to create a memorable intimate event.
If you’re searching for an intimate space to host your wedding or elopement ceremony, rehearsal dinner, or bridal shower, look no further than Cream City’s urban garden. Nestled between some of Walkers Point’s beautifully restored historic buildings, this garden hosts several varieties of trees, lush ground cover, a small koi pond and even a few urban chickens (shy but still tougher than those country chickens).
The garden can accommodate up to 40 people for a ceremony, cocktail reception or party. If you’d like to host a sit down or buffet dinner, our seating capacity is 20. You and your guests will have full access to the garden, indoor studio and gallery, and restroom. You can have photographs taken in the studio or several areas of the garden that offer different backgrounds.
When it comes to food service, we offer a variety of options including BYO, recommended caterers, food trucks, or elegant platters.
- BYO – You are welcome to bring in your own catered food, snacks, desserts and beverages. If you do bring your own food and beverage and need service help, there is an additional fee.
- Recommended Caterers – We work with some of Milwaukee’s finest caterers and are happy to recommend one to you, or plan your food service for you with one. Our caterers can simply drop off food for you and have our team set out platters or chafing dishes or you can hire their teams for passed hors d oeuvres, buffet or sit down service.
- Food Trucks – Open our garden gates to the streets of Milwaukee and its many food trucks. Cream City has a list of over 50 food trucks with everything from BBQ and Mexican, to Soul Food and Belgian Waffles. Guests can order their fare and bring it back in to the garden for eating.
- Cream City Catering – We don’t prepare the food, but we do have a list of elegant platters that we can order and bring in for you and your guests.
- Bar Service – If you’re looking for alcoholic beverage service for your event, Cream City can set you up with its recommended bar tending service who can provide with everything from hosted wine and beer to signature cocktails.
The garden is available Memorial Day Weekend through mid-October. Limited tenting is available if inclement weather is predicted. Tables, chairs and basic linens for up to 20 guests are included in garden rental fee, all other food, beverage, décor and entertainment services are extra. Access to the garden for decorating is available the day of the event. Rental fee based on the number of hours with guests at the garden and additional services selected.
Cream City offers a few different packages for garden events. The garden may be rented for an hour for $499. Elopement and small wedding packages start at $899 and include a licensed officiant, photographer, and use of the garden for up to an hour. Rehearsal and reception packages start at $1,199 and include three hours use of the garden and studio. All food and beverage services, additional or upgraded rentals, and entertainment are extra.
Contact the studio to discuss your event and needs and to receive a quote for services.