Make Feb 14 Your Wedding Day
On Monday, February 14, 2022, Cream City Weddings will be performing wedding ceremonies at the their studio for couples wishing to have Valentine’s Day be their official wedding day. Ceremonies will be performed every 15 minutes from 10AM to 6PM. Couples must make a reservation and must obtain their license from the Milwaukee County Clerk of Courts prior to the 14th.
Ceremonies will be performed in Cream City’s gallery by a licensed wedding officiant. Couples can choose from one of three pre-designed sets of ceremony vows or write their own. Following their ceremony couples may have portraits taken in Cream City’s portrait studio before enjoying some refreshments.
This all inclusive wedding package is just $499 and includes the following:
- Their wedding ceremony performed by a licensed wedding officiant
- Mailing in of their officiated marriage certificate
- Photos of their wedding ceremony
- A matching bouquet and boutonniere
- Wedding portraits in Cream City’s studio
- Special wedding treats
- A personal web gallery to view, share and download their digital wedding photos
- A license for personal use and printing of all of their digital wedding photos
Space for this special event is limited and couples must make their reservation in advance by clicking here. Couples must also purchase and pick-up their marriage license in advance by connecting here with the Milwaukee County Clerk of Courts. Marriage license fees are separate from the wedding ceremony fee.
For additional information or questions about Cream City’s Valentine’s Day Wedding Celebration, please contact the studio below, or reserve your ceremony spot by clicking here.